Thursday, September 15, 2011

Neglect

I'm sure you think I'm about to write about some horribly neglected dog. Nope.  I'm talking about my poor neglected blog.  I feel bad for it.. but sometimes my life just gets in the way of blogging.  I just got back from a week's vacation.  SO.. this week I spent making up for that week off, because it was an unpaid vacation (like they all are).  Lucky for me lots of people wanted their dogs groomed this week, so my paycheck won't be as bad as it could've been. 

Anyway, I'm working on a few new posts (ok, only working on them in my head so far), but until then, it's:



wait for it...


MOHAWK TIME! 


Kind of hard to see this one, as the dog had a white blaze right where the mohawk went.  I'm guessing that had a part in the owners request for this look.  This guy was a rescue that is now living the high life.




This boy  has the "tough guy" look down complete with underbite and crazy lower canine tooth that sticks out to the side. 


I bet when you started reading this blog you never thought I really did that many mohawks.. it's crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I understand about blog neglect. My main blog -- the one that started it all -- is growing cobwebs because I just haven't had the time or energy to devote to it. On the plus side, I've been getting loads of stuff to review on Shaggy Dog Stories... so that blog manages to get regular updates. It's just s dofficult to make time.

    ReplyDelete