Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Mohawk, and the answer to yesterday's puzzle.

While downloading pictures from my phone yesterday, I found this guy. My co-worker did this mohawk.  Apparently the owner wanted all hair removed except that mohawk.  People are strange. 


Back to Mr. Adorable, Charlie...



So, since most people guessed Charlie's breed(s) on my facebook page instead of posting on the blog, let's do a re-cap.

We had the following guesses:  Yorkie-Maltese, Papillon-Lhasa, Lhasa-Terrier, Briard mix, Silkie-Fox Terrier,  Heinz 57, Papillon-Jack Russell-Westie or Cairn Terrier, Papillon- Shih Tzu, Papillon-Shih Tzu-Yorkie, Shih Tzu-Chinese Crested, and Shih Tzu- Corgi.    All great guesses, but none correct.  Charlie's Mom was.... a Pomeranian! Those who guessed he was part Shih Tzu, were right (well 1/2 right, anyway).  Thanks to all who tried.  I will have to find more interesting mixes to challenge you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment