Thursday, July 21, 2011

A really random blog post...

Remember Wilson from the sitcom Home Improvement? 
I felt a bit like him today, when I was chatting with J today. 


What do you think?    This St. Bernard was on a table, yes, but the table was very low, probably around One and 1/2 feet off the ground.  This big guy is very tall..luckily he is also very well-behaved.  I had to reach up to shave his back.  J thought she should take my picture, because this is all she saw when she looked over to talk to me.


Here is my dog Logan, nearly finished with his brushout.  He always wears a pony tail..or he can't see a thing. 
Hush!  That is his head!  No jokes about  "I can't tell which end is which".  I've heard them all.  When his hair is down like this, I always think of this guy.


Sam the sheepdog of Looney Tunes fame. 

Or maybe this guy:

Cousin Itt from the Addams Family!

And one last random thing..

Every year, it gets earlier and earlier:  People's urge to warn us of the impending long winter.   Today, J got the 1st one.  The client said:  You can trim her short one more time, then she better start growing out for winter.

PEOPLE!  It's July 21st!  Yesterday a city in our northern state was being called the "hottest place in the world".   The heat index has been in the 100's.   How can you even THINK about  winter.  Also, FYI:  If you start growing out this dog that you rarely (by rarely, I of course mean NEVER)  brush now, by November (when it actually starts to get cold) she will be matted and need shaving again! 

I told you...really random. I just had to get that off my chest.  Thanks for listening.

2 comments: