Saturday, November 19, 2011

A day in pictures

On this particular day, I had plenty of dogs to groom, but most of them were not getting haircuts, so I had time to take lots of pictures.  Short-haired breed owners love our groomings, as we can cut down on shedding substantially.  Usually, however,  I don't do quite this many on one day.


New ribbon came today! The clients are going to love the new patterns.   We needed a few new holiday patterns and the red, but we ordered some more fun ones.   My favorites are the dragonflies and the ladybugs. 

First up, we have this little Poodle mix.  This is essentially the same haircut he has been getting for years.  Today, his owner had instructions, no idea why.  She said, "I don't want him to look like a Poodle you know, so be sure you leave his ears long so he looks like a Schnauzer" (??)  I don't argue.. I guess she's never seen a Schnauzer(?)  or even a Poodle (?)  I'm just happy she liked her groom.

Next?  Rub a Dub Dub, Shiba Inu in the tub!


Handsome Labrador Mix, #1.  This guy actually was a victim of a local tornado, he has a pretty large scar on his back, but was adopted by a very nice family.  It was his 1st groom ever!


Yellow Lab #1, looking a bit sad. Poor guy, I guess he had other plans for today.


Yellow Lab #2, distinguisted in grey.


Lab Mix #2, happy girl!


Shih Tzu Boy...


Shih Tzu Girl. Her tongue is always sticking out.


And, Mr. Black Labrador.


I forgot to take a picture of the final dog, another Lab, but Chocolate this time.

It was a full day of work, just not much variety! 


No comments:

Post a Comment