You've been tagged!
Mrs. P tagged me over at The Real Life Adventures of the Prickett Pack. So.. now I'm tagging some as well. Fun!
1. Post these rules
2. Please post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger sets for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "if you read this you have been tagged"
11 Random things about me:
1. I'm never late, actually, I'm obsessively early. If arrive on time.. I feel like I am late.
2. I love dark chocolate, the darker the better. It's good for you.. right??
3. I admit to being sucked in by ridiculous reality shows, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Dance Moms. I know.. sad. At least I don't watch Jersey Shore!
4. I listen to talk radio. I know.. weird.
5. I first thought about pet grooming as a career when the grooming school I eventually went to, came to a career day at my very rural highschool.
6. I found my first Beardie in the newspaper while I was going to grooming school. He needed a home due to a divorce, he was the most devoted dog I've ever owned.
7. I love broccoli. This isn't interesting, until you find out that I never tried it until I was 18 and living with family friends. My Mom didn't like it, so never served it. I felt cheated that as a child I hated vegetables, but could've had one I liked all that time!
8. I love The Nutcracker. The story, the music, the ballet that goes along with it.
9. Someday I plan to name a cat "Marzipan".. which is a character in the Nutcracker. (you wanted random.. I give you random)
10. I could already read when I entered kindergarten.
11. I don't watch animal movies. (you can't make me) I can't stand to see animals hurt, lost, dying, abused or harmed in any way. I rarely watch animal planet.. for the same reasons. I can however watch movies about people that are hurt, lost, dying or abused. Sick? You be the judge.
Mrs. P's Questions:
1. What's your favorite game show? I'm not a fan of game shows.. but I guess Jeopardy...?
2. Popcorn or Fritos? Is this question really about snack foods?? Or some strange doggie foot odor question.. you can't fool me!
3. Do you walk to work? No, it's a bit too far.
4. Do you sing in the car or hold a cell phone to your ear so no one knows you are actually singing? Heck yes, I sing in the car.. and I don't care if anyone knows I'm singing. :)
5. Do you have siblings? Yes, one younger brother.
6. Dogs or Cats? If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd have to go with dogs, but I really love my cats too.
7. What do you do on vacation? I cram as much into my vacations as I possibly can, see everything, lots of sightseeing. You will not find me lounging by the pool. My vacations are not relaxing by most peoples standards. :)
8. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I just tried.. YES! I'm glad it's not a timed event, though.
9. Do you talk back to the TV? Not really..
10. Can you curl your tongue like a taco? Yep!
11. When was the last time you wore a dress? I wear one once in a while to church, but not often.
My questions to you:
1. What is your dream vacation?
2. Name something on your "bucket list".
3. What is your favorite color?
4. If you had to live with out a cell phone, your computer or your DVR, which would it be?
5. What was your first job?
6. What book are you currently reading?
7. Did you ever own a pet rock or a chia pet?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
10. What type of music would you NEVER listen to?
11. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
And.. who am I tagging??
Border Collie Reese and Her Two Kitties
Bounce, Bark, Run
Project Go Dog
Pet Grooming: The Good the Bad, and the Furry
Just a Pup