Tuesday, November 6, 2012

On this election day, something to make you smile.

I know, its serious business.. it's election day!  Don't worry, I voted!  That said, I think we all need a little bit of lighthearted fun, or if you've been reading this blog awhile, you would be right to expect some lighthearted craziness.  You will not be disappointed.

This is one of those "please don't say where you get your dog groomed" moments.  This dog's owner requests him to be shaved, as he's going hunting, and they don't want him to pick up burrs.  Also, it seems he's going to be featured on a local hunting show on TV.   The important part of his haircut?  I have to leave his "mohawk" (really more of  a tuft) on his head, as it's his "personality". 

So, yeah.. I don't find that very attractive.  You see, the tuft only grows long on the brown/liver color on his head.  So, it's really only 1/2 a mohawk? 


Oh my.

It's my hope that it will be a calm day on TV show filming day.  And someone pets him on the head to flatten it down.  A "comb over" of sorts.

Sigh.

Now, are you ready to laugh?????? I sure hope so. 

Here it comes.

This is what I saw in a kennel that came in with a dog brought in to see the Dr.'s today.


Anybody know what that is??

Does this seem familiar?



Yep... it is actually a SHAKE WEIGHT... as seen on T.V.!! HA!!
Who knew it made a good dog toy? 
What you can't see in the photo is that it has teeth marks all over it.  It's a well-used toy!   Apparently it means alot to the dog, as he had to bring it with him when he went to the vet. 

The dog must be pretty strong..  carrying around that weight for fun!

Hope you enjoyed..I know we got a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment