Friday, February 25, 2011

True tales from the receptionist's desk

Client: Hi, I'd like to make a grooming appointment for our dog.

Receptionist: Ok, since you are a new client, we need some info from you.  What breed is your dog, and how old is it?

Client:  My dog is part Shih Tzu and is 1 1/2 years old.

Receptionist:  Male or Female?

Client: I don't know.

Receptionist:  I mean, is it a boy or a girl?

Client:  I DON'T know.


*** It was a girl...sometimes it's hard to tell....right??? Right???

2 comments:

  1. OMG.

    My agility teacher did a demo at an elementary school a couple weeks ago. One of the kids asked, "How do you tell if the dogs are boys or girls?" She glanced at the teacher and the teacher jumped in and said, "They tell you when you get the dog." I guess someone forgot to tell your client! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF....REALLY!!??!???!!?!??!?!?! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete